CS Scotland Gathering
Where?: Shore Road Carpark, Belhaven Bay, Dunbar.
When?: Saturday 13th August - 1pm till around 5pm.
What will be on offer?:
· Time and space
· A classic VW Campervan which operates as a mobile sacred space
· The Surfers Against Sewage gazebo and eco-resources
· Beach volleyball
· Hopefully, some sun-shine, a crowd and a great afternoon!
What to bring?:
· Your friends
· A picnic or disposable bbq.
Want to try surfing or bodyboarding?: To book a surf or body-board lesson or hire, please contact Coast To Coast Surf School via www.c2csurfschool.com or 07971 990 361.
This would need to be arranged independently, in advance and at your own cost. It will be dependent upon surf conditions and availability.
· Take the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass.
· At the Old Craighall Junction, take the third exit and follow the signs for A1/Berwick Upon Tweed.
· Stay on A1 for over 20 miles until you come to a large roundabout where you take the first exit signposted A199/East Linton/Dunbar.
· At next roundabout take the 3rd exit to the A1087 signposted for Dunbar.
· Follow the road through West Barns.
· Go past the Belhaven Bay Caravan Park on the left had side.
· Take the first left which is a sharp turn onto a narrow road called Shore Road.
· Follow Shore Road along and you’ll see a large grassed carpark on the left hand side.
· Look out for the Surfers Against Sewage gazebo and classic green and white VW Campervan!